In order to facilitate your navigation through the Platform, HELLO AUSTRALIAN S.L. with CIF B42649707 with registered office at C/ Juan de la Cierva, 43, 2 Plta, local 4 and 5, 03203 ELCHE (Alicante), informs you that it uses data storage and retrieval devices: cookies, advertising pixels or technologies with similar functionalities (hereinafter, the "Cookies").
In any case, we inform you that the provider is responsible for the Cookies and for the treatment of the data obtained through its own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when visiting a website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's computer/device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the Platform. Cookies serve many purposes, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your user experience. They also help ensure that the ads you see online are the most relevant to you and your interests.
Specifically, the provider is using cookies for the following purposes
set out below. If in the future the provider should use other cookies for the purpose of providing more and better
services, the user will be informed of this.
Types of cookies?
Cookies can be classified according to 3 criteria:
By the owner of the cookies:
- Own: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
By the time they remain active:
- Session: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent: are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Technical, personalization, analytical, advertising, or behavioral advertising.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that, in this case, the company can use to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, language.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
It should be noted that the regulations establish that there are cookies that are exempt from consent in two specific cases:
a.- Allow only communication between the user's computer and the network.
b.- Provide a service expressly requested by the user.
More explicitly, the following cookies are exempt from consent:
- Input, user.
- Security (for example, to control identification attempts).
- Multimedia session.
- Session for load balancing.
- Exchange of social content (for sharing on social networks).
- Information on the type of cookies used and their purpose.
What cookies do we use?
TECHNIQUES This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the website to function.
|_shopify_sa_t, _shopify_fs, _gat_UA-, _landing_page, _shopify_y, _gid, _ga, _shopify_s, _s, _shopify_sa_p, _y, _gclxxxx, _gat_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, _shopify_d, _gat_gtag_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, _uetvid, _shopify_tw, _shopify_tm
||TECHNICAL These cookies allow the site to offer better functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some of our services will not function properly.
||days, 16 days, 14 days, 0 days
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Google Analytics Cookies
||ANALYTICS Cookies to create a unique user identifier.
It is further used by Google Analytics servers to calculate visitor, session and campaign data.
||ANALYTICS It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
||ANALYTICS Used to distinguish users.
||PUBLICITARIES This is Facebook's main advertising cookie. It is used to deliver, analyse and improve the relevance of ads.
||PU BLICITARIES Identifies browsers for site integrity and security purposes, including account recovery and identifying accounts that may be at risk.
||PU BLICITARIES Identifies the browser for login authentication purposes.
||PU BLICITARIES Used by Facebook to offer a range of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.
||PU BLICITARIAS site identifier and technical cookies to share content using Facebook.
||PUBLICITARIAS Site identifier and technical cookies to share content using Facebook.
||PUBLICITARIES Used by Facebook to offer a range of advertising products, such as real-time offers from external advertisers.
|__stripe_mid; __stripe_orig_props; __stripe_sid
||TECHNIQUES Stripe is used to process credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember the user and allow it to process payments without storing credit card data on its own servers.
|Moove GDPR Popup Plugin
||TECHNICAL remembers a user's cookie preference and consent given or withdrawn for the current website.
|Double click (google)
|IDE, DSID, id, _drt_
||PUBLICITARIES are used to improve advertising. They are typically used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
||PU BLICITARIES used by Google DoubleClick to check if the user's browser accepts cookies.
||Expires with session
||PUBLICITARIES Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the actions of the website user after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring ad effectiveness and presenting targeted ads to the user.
||PUBLICITARIES These cookies may be site-wide, placed by our advertising partners.
||attribution_user_id, __tld__, __cfduid
||TECHNICAL These cookies allow the site to offer better functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some of our services will not work properly. current.
||_gat, _ga, _gid, sp_landing, sp_t
||TECHNICAL These cookies allow the site to offer better functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some of our services will not work properly.
||0 days, 730 days, 1 days, 1 days, 60 days
||TECHNIQUES Amazon Pay is used to process credit card payments. Amazon Pay uses a cookie to remember the user and allow payments to be processed without storing credit card data on its own servers.
Information on how to accept, refuse, revoke consent or delete cookies.
The user can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. The user can consult the options and instructions offered by their browser to do so. The user should know that, if he/she accepts third-party cookies, he/she should delete them from the browser options.
Information on data transfers to third countries carried out by the editor
Identity: HELLO AUSTRALIAN, S.L.
Postal address: C/ Juan de la Cierva, 43, 2 planta, local 4 y 5 Elche, Spain/Alicante 03203
The company, as Responsible for the processing of personal data of the User of this website, informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following information of the treatment:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT: To carry out statistical studies on web visits, sending notifications, marketing management and knowledge of user navigation on the web.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING: Consent of the interested party. Art. 6.1.a RGPD.
CONSERVATION OF DATA: Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data while you continue with the session open. On the other hand, the data extracted by third party cookies will be stored for a maximum of two years. However, the user may proceed to delete the information when it deems appropriate and as explained above in this policy.
If you wish, you can disable our own cookies. However, if you do so, it is possible that some features may not run correctly or that browsing may be more difficult. Therefore, we recommend that you keep them enabled and, only if you wish, that you delete them when you leave the website.
How to delete cookies after browsing our Platforms
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from Fastlove Studios, or any other website from your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser, which sets out the procedure for deletion. For more information you can access the following web pages:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not work properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of the website.
More information on how cookies work, how to use them and how to manage them.
You can also use your browser to initiate private browsing so that your system does not store unwanted information on your hard drive.
You can even see all the cookies that your browser stores on your hard drive and, if you wish, delete them one by one. For example, if your operating system is Windows 7 and you use Internet Explorer version 10, the cookies that this browser stores on your hard drive are usually located in the following path: C:Users[UserName]AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporary Internet Files.
Finally, you should know that most browsers provide information on how to prevent the acceptance of new cookies, how to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. If you want to know more about how cookies work, we recommend that you consult the "help" displayed on the toolbars of your browsers (for example, if you press F1 on Windows computers you will also access the help).
The data controller may unilaterally modify the Cookies Policy in the event of a change in current legislation, jurisprudential doctrine or internal criteria.
Any changes to this policy will be published at this same address.